|Picture publish date 1903.|
Push to enlarge.
Birth: Nov. 18, 1838, Cartersville, Bartow County, Georgia.
Death: Dec. 24, 1923, Cave Springs, Elk County, Kansas.
Father: Thomas WOODALL b: 12 FEB 1793 in South Carolina
Mother: Varches Deliah SPENCE b: 18 DEC 1808
Married: Sarah Ann NIX b: 5 FEB 1841 in Pickens, South Carolina.
Married: 25 DEC 1865 in Lawrence, Kansas
1. Mary Varches WOODDALL b: 22 NOV 1868 in Lawrence, Kansas.
2. Alta Jane WOODDALL b: 16 FEB 1870 in Lawrence, Kansas.
3. William Martell WOODDALL b: 27 OCT 1872 in Cave Springs, Elk Co., Kansas.
4. John M. WOODDALL b: 25 JUN 1874.
5. Nathan S. WOODDALL b: 27 JUN 1875.
6. Thomas Isaac WOODDALL b: 5 JUN 1878 in Cave Springs, Elk Co., Kansas.
7. James Wever WOODDALL b: 30 JUL 1880 in Cave Springs, Elk Co., Kansas.
8. Celia Alice WOODDALL b: 8 AUG 1882 in Cave Springs, Elk Co., Kansas.
9. George WOODDALL b: 14 APR 1888 in Cave Springs, Elk Co., Kansas.
Burial: Mount Zion Cemetery, Elk County, Kansas.
Mr. Wooddall, came to Elk County, Kansas and settled in section 5, of Liberty township, where he was a farmer on 415.68 acres. His post office address was Severy, Kansas, which was about 4 miles north-west of the farm. Mr. Wooddall was a Civil War veteran, was a private in the 9th., Kansas, Cavalry, Co. H., Enlisted and mustered in November 25, 1862. Assigned to new company C., Discharged for disability, June 25, 1865. Mr. Wooddall pension was $18, per month, disability Chr. Rheum.