|Date is unknown.|
Today it is a calmer settlement. There is yet another Lutheran church, a grain silo, a garage and a gas station with service, as well as a photo studio.
The original name of Stuttgart, was Wagnerville, and was establisned 1876, it's Post Office open on Jume 14, 1882 and ran through July 31, 1888. After the name change the new Post Office open on February 6, 1888 and ran through to June 1, 1986. There was a community Post Office that open in 1986, and ran through to 2000, when it too closed.
To learn more about Stuttgart History and it's people take this link.